Deggi5
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 08:02:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Downloads Login Register
Deggi5  |  Salvage Area  |  The Basement  |  Revisiting Philly's Top Whore...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Revisiting Philly's Top Whore...  (Read 1595 times)
Scarecrow
Custom Titty
Urbex Legend

Valhalladelphia

View Profile Flickr
« on: June 27, 2011, 12:34:26 PM »

Made a deal with a friend, show her some shit to shoot in exchange for education/use of her dark room. First stop, the battered bitch of N. Broad. She had been sealed for a time, my last visit being april of 2010. Since then, more of the already wrecked roof has fallen into the 10th floor, and plywood walls where erected on both sets of stairs at the 9th floor to keep anyone away from the top.

re-development plans for the landmark art-deco building have been thrown around for years, but at this point I don't see any hope for this one.

8. Welcome to the 10th floor "Garden". If the building doesn't cave in on itself, this floor will probably be the new roof by next year.

Mad Dawg
OG Fuck Nigga
Urbex Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 09:45:28 PM »

Winch-house still accessible? I sorta feel like getting back up there one more time before everything collapses.

Those last two B&W's are perfect. Perfect level of grittiness for that place. And the texture in 6 is fucking delicious. I feel like i could eat that wall.
Scarecrow
Custom Titty
Urbex Legend

Valhalladelphia

View Profile Flickr
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 11:22:08 AM »

many others couldn't resist the temptation to eat the walls either, for that delicious copper candy filling.

I don't know about the winch-house. One section of the death stares was missing ALL it's steps. Not one of the longer parts, a shorter turn part, but still, the one connected to the long set thats completely detached from anything besides the wall. The roof was just jacked. My cohort wanted to get up there, but couldn't find a decent path across the roof.
Mad Dawg
OG Fuck Nigga
Urbex Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 12:24:51 PM »

Mmmmm rusty copper&asbestos.

Yeah that turn on the death stairs was like that last year. You gotta climb up the railing that's attached to the staircase while trying not to look at the 10 story fall below you lol. I still wanna get on the pitched roof if i can get to the winch-house again.
arntzville
Urbex Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 11:27:01 AM »

plywood walls where erected on both sets of stairs at the 9th floor to keep anyone away from the top.
Wow. That's very recent.

#6 is a pretty sweet shot.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles
Page created in 0.101 seconds with 23 queries.