Deggi5
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 01:45:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Downloads Login Register
Deggi5  |  Photography / Video / History  |  The "Off Topic" Forum  |  Was Robbed Last Night.....Need Some Help
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Was Robbed Last Night.....Need Some Help  (Read 1142 times)
AngelOfThyNight
Darkness Is My Breath
Immortals
Urbex Legend

Wassup Lord Rick Is In Da House!

View Profile The Paranormal & Ghost Society
« on: July 03, 2011, 12:16:21 PM »

Yesterday evening I was out hiking and exploring out in Jackson CA. I took my gf out there to show her the scenery of where I lived years ago. Some hicks robbed everything of mine and so I am at a loss. Since I have spent the past year buying equipment and gear its all gone due to some dumb hick out in the sticks. I am trying to replace it but its going to be hard I just do not have the money unless I can find some really good deals. This is all that was stolen or I need to replace.

~Headlamps
~Flashlights
~Rechargeable Batteries AA and AAA's
~Night Vision Digital Cam
~Digital Camera
~Digital Recorder
~Crank Light
~EMF Detector

and much more!

I lost all my EVPs which hits me harder then even having my gear stolen because we keep all our work on our gadgets then pull it off when we need to use it or put it on our site. Its so disheartening to be robbed and I been doing this work for over a decade and never once had anyone rob me. If anyone has anything for sale or can donate anything please let me know on here or through my mailbox on deggi. Just imagine if you went out for a hike or exploration and had someone rob all the gear you use its pretty sad. My gf had her purse robbed her airline voucher.....someone took my wallet....all my business cards etc its just madness!

You can send any donated gear to:

Paranormal & Ghost Society
PO Box 6175
Gardnerville NV 89460

I would appreciate anyone offering any sort of help nobody deserves to be robbed its just wrong on every level so is some of the people who live up in Jackson California who live there lives being crackers.
Lord Rick
k8 vonwolfie
Urbex Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 01:47:33 AM »

I'm so sorry this happened to you!! that's just fucking ridiculous and it sounds beyond tough especially with your findings taken as well. I know that sometimes on tradetang.com they have cheap stuff for sale. you might want to try there. also for the minor things you can always check out pawn shops, sometimes they're cheap as well. I'll keep an ear out for any of the items you listed.

Again, I am sorry for your loss and what your gf lost as well
Mike Dijital
Webmaster
Urbex Legend

• Immortals

• Est. 1975

View Profile Dijital Photography
    « Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 08:30:50 AM »

@AngelOfThyNight did you ever end up getting any of this stuff back?
    desolateplaces
    « Reply #3 on: September 01, 2018, 10:31:23 AM »

Yes did you ever get your stuff back?
    AngelOfThyNight
    Darkness Is My Breath
    Immortals
    Urbex Legend

Wassup Lord Rick Is In Da House!

View Profile The Paranormal & Ghost Society
    « Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 05:43:58 PM »

I never got anything back the sad thing is some meth head punk probably took it because that is all that ever seems to hang around Jackson. Most of the stuff they took has no value you cant sell it for anything. Tammy had a small necklace her grandmother gave her when she died they stole that to. Nobody has ever said anything to me not the police or even a local the thing is somebody knows something and is not talking. They know better then to talk because if all I had was a name I would be punishing right now without the law because that is what they deserve since the cops in Jackson are unhelpful. It sucked to have to lose everything I had in my vehicle there was a cheap night vision camera I had of a cub climbing a tree at night they took that footage to memory card and all. I hate thieves! All I was doing was fishing minding my own business.
    Mike Dijital
    Webmaster
    Urbex Legend

• Immortals

• Est. 1975

View Profile Dijital Photography
    « Reply #5 on: November 12, 2018, 05:56:09 PM »

If I remember right , during the transition from FLA to NV didnt you stay in jackson for a bit, and it was trouble @AngelOfThyNight
    Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
    « previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles
    Page created in 5.077 seconds with 23 queries.