Deggi5
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 06:58:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Downloads Login Register
Deggi5  |  Photography / Video / History  |  Photography  |  Macro Madness
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Macro Madness  (Read 2699 times)
Mista J
Standing in a phone booth.'
Urbex Legend

Too much red will go right to your head..

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2011, 08:01:14 PM »

Better?  Geesh. 

SUPER! I love fire! And :punk: to you for this as a response.
Oh! You're not using that building anymore? Well you didn't lock it very well...The astronaut in a submarine...
Skullflame
Urbex Legend

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2011, 08:19:58 PM »

Sorry, I've had my work stolen a couple of times so I tend to use the watermark on certain stuff.  Now I just gutta get out there and use this lens more!
k8 vonwolfie
Urbex Legend

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2011, 03:05:30 PM »

Skullflame
Urbex Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2011, 09:43:55 AM »

Kitty nose and toes.  Love it!
Scarecrow
Custom Titty
Urbex Legend

Valhalladelphia

View Profile Flickr
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2011, 01:37:13 AM »

That would have been really cool if not for the watermark. Makes it look stolen and unoriginal.

Really? The dude's just trying to protect his work, which is pretty important these days. Makes you look kinda pompous
SteaZer
S.O.L
Urbex Legend

"lord rick's tha shit"

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2011, 01:07:35 PM »

Really? The dude's just trying to protect his work, which is pretty important these days. Makes you look kinda pompous

Agree, I've already had one ripped from me.
Team FAT Kidz
Skullflame
Urbex Legend

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2011, 07:43:31 PM »

When I was in school, I actually had a girl in my class rip off one of my photos and try to claim it as her own.  Nice.
WSH
Urbex Legend

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2011, 10:48:36 AM »

I disagree.   I don't think anyone on here is really trying to make a living or anything from the photos we post here.   I personally could give less of a fuck.   If someone wants to repost my work, fine, that's more people that get to enjoy it.   If someone claims it as thier own I reallly don't care either, I know it's mine.    BUT if they use it to make money, I have all my original dated negatives, that's the only thing that would bother me.
LBNF
Urbex Legend

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2011, 11:26:55 AM »

I disagree.   I don't think anyone on here is really trying to make a living or anything from the photos we post here.   I personally could give less of a fuck.   If someone wants to repost my work, fine, that's more people that get to enjoy it.   If someone claims it as thier own I reallly don't care either, I know it's mine.    BUT if they use it to make money, I have all my original dated negatives, that's the only thing that would bother me.

Actually there are a few people on here who do try to sell there photos. And if someone wants to put a watermark on a picture they took because they are trying to sell it or because they have had their work stolen in the past, they shouldn't have to hear shit about it. Having original, dated negatives is great, but why should someone have to go through the trouble of trying to prove something is their's? And while you may not care if someone claims one of your pictures as their own (aka steals it), alot of people would care and would be very pissed.
Skullflame
Urbex Legend

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2011, 11:42:32 AM »

Actually there are a few people on here who do try to sell there photos. And if someone wants to put a watermark on a picture they took because they are trying to sell it or because they have had their work stolen in the past, they shouldn't have to hear shit about it. Having original, dated negatives is great, but why should someone have to go through the trouble of trying to prove something is their's? And while you may not care if someone claims one of your pictures as their own (aka steals it), alot of people would care and would be very pissed.

Thank you.  I actually do make money from my work and I'm just one of those people who uses watermarks.  I totally understand that some don't care if people use their photos, but I have to agree that those of us that do shouldn't have to be blasted for it.  What's funny, is that the original comment referred to my photo with the watermark as looking "stolen."  So I guess it's better to just swipe photos that don't have a watermark, just so they don't look stolen even if they are.
SteaZer
S.O.L
Urbex Legend

"lord rick's tha shit"

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2011, 02:26:46 PM »

I have sold my work before, until I figure out how to in LR. I'm not posting anymore money shots. Not trying to take the chance again.

It's up to the photographer in this case but there's no need to bust someone's stones FOR watermarking. I could understand if it's all over the photograph but one placed anywhere is A-OK in my book.
Team FAT Kidz
SteaZer
S.O.L
Urbex Legend

"lord rick's tha shit"

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2011, 12:48:37 AM »

Team FAT Kidz
WSH
Urbex Legend

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2011, 11:33:22 AM »

Just to clear things up I wasn't trying to bust anyone's balls about watermarks.   If anyone here does sell thier work, then that's great, and it should be protected.

I'll also admit that part of my watermark bias is because I have no idea how to make one.
SteaZer
S.O.L
Urbex Legend

"lord rick's tha shit"

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2011, 03:00:04 PM »

Just to clear things up I wasn't trying to bust anyone's balls about watermarks.   If anyone here does sell thier work, then that's great, and it should be protected.

I'll also admit that part of my watermark bias is because I have no idea how to make one.

That's understandable. Photo edited software such as lightroom or photoshop can make the watermarks. But a cheep easy way is to just tag your name on a wall in paint. Lol, look in people portrait thread. U already have one. Lol.
Team FAT Kidz
k8 vonwolfie
Urbex Legend

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2011, 07:21:44 PM »

Agree, I've already had one ripped from me.

I'm sorry. I know. the kitty feet was yours :(((((( it was just so awesome I wanted to make it mine mine mine!!!!
SteaZer
S.O.L
Urbex Legend

"lord rick's tha shit"

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2011, 09:33:26 PM »

Team FAT Kidz
Mike Dijital
Webmaster
Urbex Legend

• Immortals

• Est. 1975

View Profile Dijital Photography
    « Reply #36 on: March 12, 2020, 02:38:15 PM »

That shot rules.

Its been 10 year now I wish I remember what it was lol @arntzville
    Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
    « previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles
    Page created in 0.045 seconds with 22 queries.