Deggi5
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 04:17:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Downloads Login Register
Deggi5  |  Photography / Video / History  |  The "Off Topic" Forum  |  Human behaviors that lead to liking or diliking certain memes/trends/videos etc.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Human behaviors that lead to liking or diliking certain memes/trends/videos etc.  (Read 961 times)
k8 vonwolfie
Urbex Legend

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2011, 08:49:20 PM »

It has come to my attention from speaking with Scarecrow and Alphacueup that I should explain my reasoning behind my threads that I posted in this forum.

So to save people from thinking I am a 5 year old and just like my little pony pics I'm going to fully explain my intentions at the few threads I have placed in the Off topic discussion section. These would include the my little pony thread, where do you like to explore, and have you found any interesting videos lately.

I am honestly curious about what is innately inside each individual that drives them to either actively seek out such things, leave them alone, or finds certains ones they like or dislike. Why some people will share and contribute to a question asked and why some people share but just share an emotion/thought or feeling about the question. These thoughts/feelings and emotions that they have about the nature of the question, the question itself, or the concept behind the question, and that they have a need to share that with everyone also intrigues me.

Mike posted a video that really explains the dichotomy between the love/hate relationship of people and my little pony. People have now even started to class themselves as "bronies" and there are 100's of 1000's of websites that pertain to either loving or hating people who love my little pony, or to just my little pony in general.  to some it brought back nostalgic feelings of what my little pony used to be, some found videos about the meme, others hated it and thought it was a waste of time.

The, where do you like to explore thread, I posted because I feel that some people explore based on a knowledge base that they have acquired over the years either through word of mouth, searching online, or by example of others in which they explore with or through their own personal experience they have had in certain places. I feel that some people acquire an aversion to certain styles of buildings due to any of the above variables/factors. I also feel that some people may be drawn to those styles of buildings because of the above mentioned variables/factors.  Can it really just be a convenience factor as to what they have located near them? could it be what they have heard kept them away from some places and lead them to other sites? Do people and their experiences really have that much of an influence on ones own feelings about certain places to explore?

So if anyone has any thoughts/feelings, or questions and comments they want to add go ahead. you can add anything here that you think may have some meaningful connection to human behavior and the trends in which they follow or not follow.

Thanks...and sorry again for any confusion if I appeared like I was being a child and posting stupid shit....there is truly a greater meaning behind it all

Edit: Just cut this shorter and hopefully made it more concise for an easier read.
Ademan
Urbex Legend

Forum

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 10:31:26 PM »

tldr
Mike Dijital
Webmaster
Urbex Legend

• Immortals

• Est. 1975

View Profile Dijital Photography
    « Reply #2 on: March 12, 2020, 03:18:21 PM »

tldr

lol @Ademan

* 860.jpeg (63.63 kB, 600x774 - viewed 80 times.)
    Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
    « previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles
    Page created in 0.103 seconds with 21 queries.