Deggi5
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:35:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Downloads Login Register
Deggi5  |  Regional Urban Exploring  |  New England  |  MA Billerica - Iron Horse Park
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MA Billerica - Iron Horse Park  (Read 1017 times)
Skullflame
Urbex Legend

View Profile
« on: December 26, 2011, 12:21:47 PM »

Part of B&M railroad, this was the repair yard.  Pan Am Railways is still located here and in operation across from the repair yard so the site is still somewhat active.  A lot of the "goodies" like old trains, buses, tracks and signals are now gone as there is a clean-up initiative going on.  I haven't been there in over a year so I'm not sure if they've taken out some of the old machines inside the building.

Some have reported running into the cops while they were there but I've been multiple times without a problem.  It seems to be a pretty easy explore since the building is wide open.

**Updated 4/29/11** Went there today to take some shots of my car and while I was there I noticed they've installed a camera on one of the doors at the front.  Don't know about the back.

arntzville
Urbex Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 06:34:24 PM »

Yeah the building is wide open, but I've gotten skunked the past couple of times I've tried to go. Once there were workers in the building, and once there was a cop parked by the train tracks. We walked up into the cemetery and he rolled up on us asking what we were up to. "Oh nothing, just visiting this boring modern cemetery with a few foreigners..."
Mike Dijital
Webmaster
Urbex Legend

• Immortals

• Est. 1975

View Profile Dijital Photography
    « Reply #2 on: January 09, 2024, 12:48:51 AM »

@Skullflame @arntzville

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
    « previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles
    Page created in 0.03 seconds with 24 queries.