Deggi5
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 02:29:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Downloads Login Register
Deggi5  |  Photography / Video / History  |  Videos  |  Not Taking Photographs & Only leaving Footprints
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Not Taking Photographs & Only leaving Footprints  (Read 1041 times)
Dougo
Immortals
Urbex Legend

View Profile
« on: January 04, 2012, 07:32:26 AM »

Check out this clip.

I never put it online as I thought the guys who made it wouldn't want it up, but Ath, the guy who made it, has chucked it up publically so I thought I'd post it for you to check out.

To set the scene, the guys in the clip are in a sewer tunnel that is being built. You need to picture being on the site... avoiding security to get in... being careful... quiet... like Ninjas...

Try and watch the whole 9min 30secs - it's a bit repetitive in parts, but the first half builds up to the um, ahhh, what to call it... plot twist after 4.45.

Good to be back in 2020
Joec
Urbex Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 09:08:48 PM »

That was awsome.
Dougo
Immortals
Urbex Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 03:41:18 AM »

Clip was always meant to be password protected and now is :)
Good to be back in 2020
Scarecrow
Custom Titty
Urbex Legend

Valhalladelphia

View Profile Flickr
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 10:31:32 AM »

And the password is...
Mike Dijital
Webmaster
Urbex Legend

• Immortals

• Est. 1975

View Profile Dijital Photography
    « Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 02:27:23 PM »

@Dougo did you eventually make another thread for this, i swear i thought you did and i can't find it. I wanted to merge them
    Dougo
    Immortals
    Urbex Legend

View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: February 18, 2020, 02:53:57 PM »

@Dougo did you eventually make another thread for this, i swear i thought you did and i can't find it. I wanted to merge them
    Shit!
    That clip lead to a such a load of shit.
    I shared it because they'd made it public and I figured they were ok with it being public, but they had accidentally made it public. They tried blaming me and my response was "fuck that!".
    The problem was there was a thread on the Cave Clan Forums about the video and I didn't read much of it although I made an occasional post saying stuff like "the clip is great" or "this should win an award at the Clannies". Then one day I thought "this thread is getting a lot of replies" so I had a look. So halfway along the thread had gone from "that is a nice clip" to "Doug, why are you sharing this?" to which I didn't respond so people got pissed off and angry and then I'd make an occasional post saying "this should win an award" and they'd get angrier. Finally when I read it all there were 3 or 4 of them giving me shit about it so I did the mature thing and let them have it :)

The clip was them driving a train through a sewer that was being built. I'm not sure if I have the clip myself. I'll have a look when j get a few minutes
    Good to be back in 2020
    Mike Dijital
    Webmaster
    Urbex Legend

• Immortals

• Est. 1975

View Profile Dijital Photography
    « Reply #6 on: February 18, 2020, 03:05:23 PM »

@Dougo its so funny when you think back to meltdowns over stuff like this that seemed so big to everyone in the moment...  now are like little footnotes in times.   looking around this forum cleaningup ive found a few threads I was like I can't believe we acted like this with each other over that little thing...

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
    « previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles
    Page created in 0.065 seconds with 21 queries.