Deggi5
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 05:55:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Downloads Login Register
Deggi5  |  Photography / Video / History  |  The "Off Topic" Forum  |  Things are a bit quiet... and what happened to R3d?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things are a bit quiet... and what happened to R3d?  (Read 1604 times)
Dougo
Immortals
Urbex Legend

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2012, 04:17:27 AM »

The video section is a bit quiet of late.

I'm busy with work between Oct & March but i've got a few to come.

Anyone else?

I might just start one thread and post all my clips in it ~ leave some space for others :)

Probably common knowledge but what happened with R3d? Maybe a PM would better suit?

Cheers,

Doug

Good to be back in 2020
SteaZer
S.O.L
Urbex Legend

"lord rick's tha shit"

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 08:12:17 AM »

Idk exactly why. I know there was some head butting at some time afew months ago. I kinda follow r3d on FB and as it seams, he's still the same ol r3d. Lol, I do wish he was back but only r3d and mike can/would do sooo.
Team FAT Kidz
Mike Dijital
Webmaster
Urbex Legend

• Immortals

• Est. 1975

View Profile Dijital Photography
    « Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 08:31:46 AM »

The big issues is this.... Red has some big time personal issues, and he was having a VERY hard time understanding this is an urbex forum and not a support group.

Like I dont mind the members helping red on a bad mental health day, but it was getting to the point of 200 threads in shout box of him crying to himself sometimes, and his paranoia over the vote in process was starting to rattle people around here.....

.... There isnt a day that goes by I dont miss the " old R3d " he was one of my best friends... but the new whiney woe is me 24/7 was too much for me.
    Dougo
    Immortals
    Urbex Legend

View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 04:39:39 PM »

Thanks guys.
    Good to be back in 2020
    Dougo
    Immortals
    Urbex Legend

View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 03:15:56 AM »

Things are no longer a bit quiet :(
    Good to be back in 2020
    R3D
    Admin
    Urbex Legend

• Immortals

• I'LL PISS ON YO CAT!

View Profile Northville Regional Psychiatric Hospital
    « Reply #5 on: September 08, 2015, 06:05:09 PM »

The big issues is this.... Red has some big time personal issues, and he was having a VERY hard time understanding this is an urbex forum and not a support group.

Like I dont mind the members helping red on a bad mental health day, but it was getting to the point of 200 threads in shout box of him crying to himself sometimes, and his paranoia over the vote in process was starting to rattle people around here.....

.... There isnt a day that goes by I dont miss the " old R3d " he was one of my best friends... but the new whiney woe is me 24/7 was too much for me.
    i only cry to my therapist now. but if someone asks me, i dont have a problem talking about it.
    they finally got the right combination of meds to keep me from being a total ass and/or a whiny bitch too lol.
    its funny, ive had 3 therapists, and they ALL loved my videos and even my crappy pix. they actually tell me to go out and do more exploring, even though its illegal lol
    Oh no way, I've been up for a thousand days
    But you can cut me down when I'm old and gray
    And if you catch me on the move, you can come along
    Or you can disapprove
    I might be hard to find, you know it happens every time
    Dougo
    Immortals
    Urbex Legend

View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: September 14, 2015, 08:49:08 AM »

Hi Red.

We're all a bit fucked in the head aren't we?
    Good to be back in 2020
    Mike Dijital
    Webmaster
    Urbex Legend

• Immortals

• Est. 1975

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2015, 11:55:29 AM »

i only cry to my therapist now. but if someone asks me, i dont have a problem talking about it.
    they finally got the right combination of meds to keep me from being a total ass and/or a whiny bitch too lol.
    its funny, ive had 3 therapists, and they ALL loved my videos and even my crappy pix. they actually tell me to go out and do more exploring, even though its illegal lol

Thank god, things got a little dark there for a while, it was starting to spill out on deggi.  this thread is a perfect example of how the passage of time can heal alot
    R3D
    Admin
    Urbex Legend

• Immortals

• I'LL PISS ON YO CAT!

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2015, 02:51:58 PM »

Thank god, things got a little dark there for a while, it was starting to spill out on deggi.  this thread is a perfect example of how the passage of time can heal alot
    oh it spilled out everywhere! lol
    i was very self destructive.
    i quit drinking except for special occasions, which helped. and now they have me on meds that keep me in check. plus 5 years of therapy doesnt hurt
    Or you can disapprove
    Mike Dijital
    Webmaster
    Urbex Legend

• Immortals

• Est. 1975

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2020, 04:07:35 PM »

;D @R3D @Dougo  missed seeing your posts here, welcome back!
    R3D
    Admin
    Urbex Legend

• Immortals

• I'LL PISS ON YO CAT!

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2020, 12:23:44 PM »

;D @R3D @Dougo  missed seeing your posts here, welcome back!
    its good to have deggi back. i havent really explored anything since 2016. exploring got really dangerous for me. because of my busted up back, i have to take a bunch of pain killers and then drink while on them. so yeah, i try to avoid it. if anything "new" popped up. or something i havent done before (lol) i would give it a shot. or if there were no stairs, etc
    Or you can disapprove
    asylist
    Urbex Legend

View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: February 19, 2020, 03:06:50 AM »

oh it spilled out everywhere! lol
    i was very self destructive.
    i quit drinking except for special occasions, which helped. and now they have me on meds that keep me in check. plus 5 years of therapy doesnt hurt

I blame Detroit  :D. I spent years there as an alcoholic addict that thought I was pretty good at hiding it "nah man...thanks but no...weed doesn't do shit for me for me anyways" while sucking down coke while no one was looking, and just being an asshole in general to everyone.  I moved away for years, got clean, came back, and went right back to the same shit almost immediately...to the point it almost killed me.  Left again, and haven't done anything beyond smoking Marlboros since.  That city had an odd effect on me....I miss it, and yet I'm glad I'm not there too.  But I do have some damn good memories of NRPH (still have a blanket too!), MCS, Packard, Broderick, Statler, and a not quite abandoned Northville Prison...oops...:D

Looking back on what little I remember from those years, I'm shocked that anyone even tolerated me...Or maybe they were just hoping I'd do something stupid, kill myself in a hilarious way, and they'd have an awesome video, lol.  Pretty sure I came close to doing just that in the Statler once...

I know I screwed over people without even realizing I was doing it, and most of it I can't even remember any more.  I did some really fucking stupid shit back...Found out I'm ADHD last year, which kinda helps explain a lot of it, and being on meds now, I know I'm different.  Other people have noted it too.  Wish I could have figured it out a whole lot earlier...but better late than never? 

Damn...I haven't done shit for exploring since like 2004...maybe I need to take a trip back east before someone from my past finds me and shanks my ass...:D
    AngelOfThyNight
    Darkness Is My Breath
    Immortals
    Urbex Legend

Wassup Lord Rick Is In Da House!

View Profile The Paranormal & Ghost Society
    « Reply #12 on: February 19, 2020, 12:40:28 PM »

I explore often but its not easy believe me I am on all sorts of pills, smoking a ton of bud and sometimes drinking to. Anything to self medicate or numb me good so I can climb the next wall or jump off a fence or roam around from morning to night. It never is easy believe me and their are times I do better then other times. I have plenty of bad days and some good days too but I never know how ill feel when I wake up then head out to a location. But I cant stop nor will I because I enjoy being away from my home and somewhere in solitude. I never feel safer in life or better until I am out there exploring something.
    R3D
    Admin
    Urbex Legend

• Immortals

• I'LL PISS ON YO CAT!

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2020, 03:08:56 PM »

I blame Detroit  :D. I spent years there as an alcoholic addict that thought I was pretty good at hiding it "nah man...thanks but no...weed doesn't do shit for me for me anyways" while sucking down coke while no one was looking, and just being an asshole in general to everyone.  I moved away for years, got clean, came back, and went right back to the same shit almost immediately...to the point it almost killed me.  Left again, and haven't done anything beyond smoking Marlboros since.  That city had an odd effect on me....I miss it, and yet I'm glad I'm not there too.  But I do have some damn good memories of NRPH (still have a blanket too!), MCS, Packard, Broderick, Statler, and a not quite abandoned Northville Prison...oops...:D

Looking back on what little I remember from those years, I'm shocked that anyone even tolerated me...Or maybe they were just hoping I'd do something stupid, kill myself in a hilarious way, and they'd have an awesome video, lol.  Pretty sure I came close to doing just that in the Statler once...

I know I screwed over people without even realizing I was doing it, and most of it I can't even remember any more.  I did some really fucking stupid shit back...Found out I'm ADHD last year, which kinda helps explain a lot of it, and being on meds now, I know I'm different.  Other people have noted it too.  Wish I could have figured it out a whole lot earlier...but better late than never? 

Damn...I haven't done shit for exploring since like 2004...maybe I need to take a trip back east before someone from my past finds me and shanks my ass...:D
    as hard as this is for me to do, i would like to wipe the slate clean between us. i dont know what i ever did for you to do and say some of the shit you did, but whatever, its over now.
    Or you can disapprove
    Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
    « previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles
    Page created in 0.06 seconds with 23 queries.