Deggi5
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 05:10:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Downloads Login Register
Deggi5  |  Photography / Video / History  |  History and Preservation  |  Any Word on the Worcester Admin.?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Any Word on the Worcester Admin.?  (Read 910 times)
WSH
Urbex Legend

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2012, 06:56:29 PM »

I'm assuming they want to demo the place now ASAP.   I did hear that they are saying for sure they are building the "memorial tower" out of the rubble.   I was just wondering if anyone has been by there and what's going on?
Joec
Urbex Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 08:21:42 PM »

The tower looked liked its still standing when I drove down rt 9 today.
The Dude!
Why so serious?
Urbex Legend

We are..."The State Boys"

View Profile The Dude's UE
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 11:31:06 PM »

I haven't been by it, but know someone who was up in the admin over the last week.  It's still there as of now, all the new hospital is coming along speedily.  Still all fenced in up there.  I think I read in one of the articles that they were going to disassemble the clock tower and rebuild it as the memorial, not sure how true that is.  You can still access admin through the hole in the left stair case if looking at the front of it, I wish I could go one last time and sit up on that roof before it's torn down.  An amazing view in the middle of the night.
"Another shiny robot lieing mangled by the roadside.  If you don't want to get caught, you must go where the ghosts hide."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles
Page created in 1.398 seconds with 23 queries.