Deggi5
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 09:14:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Downloads Login Register
Deggi5  |  Paranormal and Ghost Society  |  Paranormal  |  Just Chilling Like A Villian
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Just Chilling Like A Villian  (Read 1271 times)
AngelOfThyNight
Darkness Is My Breath
Immortals
Urbex Legend

Wassup Lord Rick Is In Da House!

View Profile The Paranormal & Ghost Society
« on: August 25, 2018, 12:04:47 AM »

The same as usual I come on facebook a few times a day to keep in touch with everyone. I run my paranormal adventure site almost twenty years now. Although for some it may not mean much for me its about sharing photos of my journeys and videos. Years later I have not changed much I still am Lord Rick and I have to say that over the last few years quite a few urbexers have added me on facebook. I feel honored to have other friends who still enjoy trespassing and exploring. Only part of what I do is paranormal but my real love is exploring and always will be. If anyone is up near Tahoe, Reno, Carson, Virginia City etc let me know so we can drink some beer, smoke some bud and do some adventuring. I am always living my life hiking, offroading, drinking at breweries, enjoying the ladies, exploring, taking care of my son, playing slots, gaming, eating well and hanging with friends. It is good to see Deggi is back up its so hard to run sites like these because those that get involved are nowadays down to a bare minimum. But it is good to see some of you and that everyone is doing well. Mike and I have kept in touch for years its weird when you think about it that him and I met as much younger men now look at us lol. But I am still here and hope some of you are too!

Lord Rick
www.facebook.com/AngelOfThyNight
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles
Page created in 0.08 seconds with 24 queries.