Deggi5
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 07:05:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Downloads Login Register
Deggi5  |  Photography / Video / History  |  The "Off Topic" Forum  |  Classic Camera Revival & Canadian History
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Classic Camera Revival & Canadian History  (Read 1090 times)
Axle
Urbex Legend

Hello World!

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2018, 07:53:32 AM »

So it's been a while since I've interacted with any of you fine folks so what's been going on in my world. Well, I've created a solid social group of Photographers in the Toronto area, known as the Toronto Film Shooters, we aren't into video, but rather traditional film photography. Hosting four meetups a year (on average). Recently TFS celebrated our fifth anniversary! Out of TFS, grew Classic Camera Revival. CCR is split into three main outputs of content, through my blog I review classic cameras and film stocks, we also have a monthly podcast which just wrapped up recording our fourth season. We hope to go twice a month in season five with our standard episode plus an in-depth episode on a specific camera, film, topic, or an interview.

I've also gotten married, 22nd April 2017 to a wonderful woman, Heather. Next week we head off to Disney World, something we've been talking about since our third date!

As for Canadian History, in 2016 I completed my book and ongoing project on the Anglo-American War of 1812, which was published as well and I'm currently neck deep in my next history project that takes Canada from the end of the War of 1812 to Confederation in 1867.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles
Page created in 0.031 seconds with 21 queries.