Deggi5
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 03:13:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Downloads Login Register
Deggi5  |  Photography / Video / History  |  The "Off Topic" Forum  |  White Boy Rick !!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: White Boy Rick !!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!  (Read 985 times)
R3D
Admin
Urbex Legend

• Immortals

• I'LL PISS ON YO CAT!

View Profile Northville Regional Psychiatric Hospital
    « on: September 18, 2018, 02:30:24 PM »

so i went and saw "white boy rick" last night.
    its a true story about a kid in detroit in the 1980s who rose to fame by selling illegal ak-47s and dope. he was fucking FIFTEEN when he started.
    i remember all the news stories and shit because im obviously from detroit, and only 16 days older than the white boy. he was even banging the crooked mayors daughter!
    im not going to really get into the finer points of the movie, because there werent any.
    it wasnt even shot here. yeah, they got a few shots of the packard and a few other iconic buildings in detroit, but they could have stolen those from anywhere.
    so anyway, white boy rick got busted and worked for the cops for like 3 years. they strung him along and promised the case against him would go away if he kept snitching. so he kept snitching on all his boys, to the detroit cops. the feds stepped in and arrested him and hes been in prison since. he did get parole recently, but i believe hes in a halfway house. he was supposed to do life.
    it was a really long movie and i was bored with it within 30 mins. my buddy was too cuz he went outside to smoke (which of course, is when all the gun fire started. there isnt much, dont get happy about it).

so to sum it up, its basically historically correct, but its the most boring movie ive ever seen in my life. if you wanna know the story, read about it on the web. it wasnt worth the gas to drive 4 blocks to see it, let alone 20 bucks for nachos, a slurpee and a ticket. i will say this, the reclining lazy-boy chairs in that theater fucking ruled! i gotta get one! as soon as i hit the switch to start reclining, my back popped and all the pain left my legs. it was temporary though as my head hurt from the shitty movie.
    oh, one more good thing...
    the lights above us werent working, so they came out and gave us free tickets to see another show, but i already lost  mine. i dont really go to movies cuz they suck.

so basically, unless youre actually interested in the story and dont feel like reading wikipedia. dont bother seeing it
    if youre not my age and from detroit, its gotta be even worse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Wershe_Jr.
    Oh no way, I've been up for a thousand days
    But you can cut me down when I'm old and gray
    And if you catch me on the move, you can come along
    Or you can disapprove
    I might be hard to find, you know it happens every time
    Mike Dijital
    Webmaster
    Urbex Legend

• Immortals

• Est. 1975

View Profile Dijital Photography
    « Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 08:52:43 AM »

next thing you know you'll be watching chick flicks and disney movies under the guise of physical therapy lol
    R3D
    Admin
    Urbex Legend

• Immortals

• I'LL PISS ON YO CAT!

View Profile Northville Regional Psychiatric Hospital
    « Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 03:55:42 PM »

next thing you know you'll be watching chick flicks and disney movies under the guise of physical therapy lol
    no he actually got life. the kind where you spend 23 hours a day in your call EVERY SINGLE DAY!
    personally, i think they shouldnt have cut him loose. i dont like snitches though.
    he did get paroled after 30 years, but has a hold in florida for a stolen car ring. how the fuck does a 14 year old kid start selling ak-47s and kilos in detroit, work for the cops & feds, go to school and still have time for a stolen car ring?
    he is directly responsible for untold deaths in michigan and god knows where else.
    the movie was historically correct. white boy rick was born 17 days after me in detroit, so i remember all this shit, and the movie still failed to even get me interested.
    dont bother with it. following mearound for a weekend would be way more fun
    Oh no way, I've been up for a thousand days
    But you can cut me down when I'm old and gray
    And if you catch me on the move, you can come along
    Or you can disapprove
    I might be hard to find, you know it happens every time
    Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
    « previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles
    Page created in 0.055 seconds with 23 queries.