Deggi5
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 08:35:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Downloads Login Register
Deggi5  |  Paranormal and Ghost Society  |  Paranormal  |  Hi Everyone Let Me Tell You About This Section....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hi Everyone Let Me Tell You About This Section....  (Read 1879 times)
AngelOfThyNight
Darkness Is My Breath
Immortals
Urbex Legend

Wassup Lord Rick Is In Da House!

View Profile The Paranormal & Ghost Society
« on: February 12, 2020, 01:38:35 PM »

Most of you by now know who I am so no need for an intro but Mike created this section so we can talk about the paranormal. I will share my reports on explorations/investigations, website additions from our case work, articles and of course you can post your stories to. You can also post any questions you have and I will do my best to answer them. I am an old school explorer always have been maybe a few paranormal tools I use but I also use common sense. So it will never get cheesy here like other paranormal forums or boards you see online.

I am really excited to run this section because it allows explorers to kind of talk about some of their experiences or maybe post a photo they think is weird. Event though most of us explore abandoned places sometimes were not always alone. While I may love dealing with ghost I also enjoy monster hunting. I was suppose to get my own monster hunting TV show but its in limbo so until I travel the world I will be here and there to check up on any postings made by our viewers.

i have known Mike a very long time which is a good thing because him and I are really on the same page. We both want to see success in what we do and our boards we run. Its the people that will make it so post away ill be here anytime you need me. You can also send me a friend request on facebook trust me I really do not mind www.facebook.com/AngelOfThyNight it is good to see Deggi5 back up and running it looks great.
Lord Rick
Mike Dijital
Webmaster
Urbex Legend

• Immortals

• Est. 1975

View Profile Dijital Photography
    « Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 08:17:38 PM »

@AngelOfThyNight has been doing this forever, you all are in for a real treat.
    AgentReid
    Urbex Legend

View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 10:14:49 AM »

I am so excited to finally have hey great paranormal section on here. You would think Urban exploring and paranormal would go hand-in-hand and it never made sense that there was never a paranormal area here or one that had activity. Get it LOL Paranormal Activity haha
    AngelOfThyNight
    Darkness Is My Breath
    Immortals
    Urbex Legend

Wassup Lord Rick Is In Da House!

View Profile The Paranormal & Ghost Society
    « Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 06:20:32 PM »

One would really think I am an old school investigator I do like the way so many ghosthunters have exploited things or rather paranormal investigators all together. When I started this things were really simple and our group would explore the hell out of places religiously. Sometimes we came across strange things or seen some crazy stuff. Those were some fine days believe me! I remember once exploring this old building out in the middle of the woods back east. We went down this hall with various rooms when a box went flying past us. Nobody was in this place getting in was not easy but still its stuff like that which happens that really wants you to revisit such locations or explore more.
    Karebear
    Urbex Legend

View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 09:56:20 PM »

I'm so glad you guys are doing a paranormal section
    Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
    « previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles
    Page created in 0.06 seconds with 23 queries.