Deggi5
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 03:42:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Downloads Login Register
Deggi5  |  Regional Urban Exploring  |  Tri State  |  Missing my old Buffalo hospital jaunts....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Missing my old Buffalo hospital jaunts....  (Read 1144 times)
AngelOfThyNight
Darkness Is My Breath
Immortals
Urbex Legend

Wassup Lord Rick Is In Da House!

View Profile The Paranormal & Ghost Society
« on: February 13, 2020, 10:10:12 PM »

When I lived up in Buffalo I use to go to the old asylum it was when we first started our group. As much as my crew loved the whole ghosts thing I was always more into just exploring it. I never been like these other paranormal groups because I spend more time exploring then I actual do chasing the unknown.

For Mike his gold was Danvers but mine was the Buffalo Insane Asylum. The place was a castle you could spend days exploring it really and their was always something new to see. I remember once getting down into the secret tunnels I could feel a draft of air come from a stone wall and I got banged up really good but I knocked that fucking wall down. The intensity I felt revealing passages nobody had been down in years as my team stood there in a state of awe like this dude is fucking sick man.

I went to that hospital quite a few times taking groups of people but they did not value it like I did. For example my first trip inside there were thousands of giant bats then when I went back I never seen a single one or like the rat traps everywhere then I come back and they are all gone. Hell what about the torture equipment or the creepy wooden attics. My experiences run deep there and yeah I had some paranormal encounters. People I brought with me would never want to go back but I always did sometimes running from security.

I still have not changed I am not any different in what I do or how I do it. A couple years ago I went into a hospital here out west the place was pretty bad ass and I had the entire place to myself all alone inside. I love old hospitals just as much as any other project that I work on!

Lord Rick
AgentReid
Urbex Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 10:16:08 AM »

@AngelOfThyNight super excited to read your stories of your adventures here
AngelOfThyNight
Darkness Is My Breath
Immortals
Urbex Legend

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 12:23:58 PM »

I got plenty of old ones and many new ones I am always exploring things. Its kind of like an addiction for me and I never can stop if I do I fill this huge void! Thank you though appreciate that!
Cherry
Urbex Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 01:50:51 PM »

I could read stories like this loaded with the sentiment you expressed all day long.
AngelOfThyNight
Darkness Is My Breath
Immortals
Urbex Legend

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 01:42:45 AM »

Thank you I take pride in what I do! The sad thing about life is none of us are on this planet long enough to be able to explore everything. I am so overwhelmed with thousands of places I want to visit and create memories at. I have done extensive traveling kind of strange I wanted to explore all of Buffalo NY but also run from it too.

I am sort of shocked to hear about so many places I visited are now gone. Their is some light to it though is that while some sites are long gone some sites have been restored. One of the sites restored was done so when our site brought attention to it. Their is great sentiment to what we do or what I do rather.

I have years of experience exploring its just that their are huge differences between exploring the east coast as opposed to the west coast. On the east coast you have power plants, factories and of course hospitals. Here out west you have mines, ghost towns, mills and wilderness. Two worlds really apart from themselves but no less I love them both equally!
LR
Andrew Christie
Urbex Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2020, 02:58:46 PM »

I miss the good old days myself.    :-\\
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles
Page created in 0.048 seconds with 21 queries.