Deggi5
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 04:42:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Downloads Login Register
Deggi5  |  Paranormal and Ghost Society  |  Angel of the night radio.  |  AOTN Radio 1/20/2018: "Christopher Misstopher"
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AOTN Radio 1/20/2018: "Christopher Misstopher"  (Read 1259 times)
Mike Dijital
Webmaster
Urbex Legend

• Immortals

• Est. 1975

View Profile Dijital Photography
    « on: March 04, 2020, 04:06:26 PM »

@AngelOfThyNight  is back making a special appearance on AngelOfThyNight Radio to give you a roast best served cold "Christopher Misstopher" Geigle as he shares a tale about courage, survival and a near death experience with a backwoods desert hillbilly drunk who misleads Nevadan's into believing he is a survivalist and advanced ghost town explorer then carelessly tries to get them killed. AngelOfThyNight Radio is where comedy meets reality and is for entertainment purposes ONLY! This episode is full of satirical stoner entertainment about the crazy world that I live in and the strange people I meet along the way on my journeys. In addition to our roast ill also give our viewers ghost town survival and safety tips. Will also talk about some of our upcoming projects and previous ghost towns we have added on our site recently. Near the final 20 minutes of our show will be airing a special satirical segment we put together for some shits and giggles! AngelOfThyNight Radio may contain strong language content and is suitable for mature audiences. Lord Rick Rowe is a paranormal investigator, producer, talk show host, comedian, news editor, author, urban explorer, ghost towner, founder of PGS, professional photographer and ball breaker so deal with it! At one time AngelOfThyNight Radio was one of the webs top programs when Internet radio first came out and we sometimes like to come back on occasion to bring our fans some good ole fashioned laughs so soak it up bitches live from the silver state! Hoist those pipes for old times sake! Please give our production a LIKE and SUBSCRIBE show us some love we value your support!

AngelOfThyNight
    Darkness Is My Breath
    Immortals
    Urbex Legend

Wassup Lord Rick Is In Da House!

View Profile The Paranormal & Ghost Society
    « Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 08:18:52 PM »

Bro ill do a show here soon and post it grrr I hate fucking Chris now that is a bad explorer dude is always drunk, stumbling and putting everyone else at risk. He almost killed me two years ago then I address the issue and he tells me because I am from back east I am a shitty explorer. Nothing but a sack of shit that is why I did a show about it because he has 10k of his followers thinking he is the best thing that hit earth. He steals all my places in Nevada then plays it off like he did the hard work. Its people like him that make me want to quit urban exploring and the paranormal field because I basically work hard for others to put themselves in this great light!
    Mike Dijital
    Webmaster
    Urbex Legend

• Immortals

• Est. 1975

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 08:32:43 PM »

When I get some time tonight @AngelOfThyNight ill post up the clips you have of him on youtube, those are hysterical
    AngelOfThyNight
    Darkness Is My Breath
    Immortals
    Urbex Legend

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 05:42:26 PM »

Post whatever you want bro much appreciated!
    Mike Dijital
    Webmaster
    Urbex Legend

• Immortals

• Est. 1975

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2020, 12:35:17 PM »

@AngelOfThyNight ive been thinking of getting seasons 1 -4 up onto youtbe and posting them here, not like I dont have all the time in the world.. maybe even try to remaster them so they sound a bit better.
    AngelOfThyNight
    Darkness Is My Breath
    Immortals
    Urbex Legend

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2020, 12:18:16 PM »

True now is the time to work on some side stuff which I am trying to do also. I got stuff coming out soon either today or tomorrow of course ill let others know here too no worries there.
    Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
    « previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles
    Page created in 0.061 seconds with 24 queries.