Deggi5
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 01:39:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Downloads Login Register
Deggi5  |  Paranormal and Ghost Society  |  Angel of the night radio.  |  AngelOfThyNight Radio Presents: Lord Rick & The Pimp Of OZ - 3/25/20
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AngelOfThyNight Radio Presents: Lord Rick & The Pimp Of OZ - 3/25/20  (Read 1047 times)
AngelOfThyNight
Darkness Is My Breath
Immortals
Urbex Legend

Wassup Lord Rick Is In Da House!

View Profile The Paranormal & Ghost Society
« on: April 08, 2020, 01:16:38 PM »

AngelOfThyNight Radio presents a Covid-19 special edition coming off of hiatus where comedy meets reality as we talk about big corps trying to take over gun control, 2020 pandemic, brothels, journeys, political unrest, 420, St Patties, Valentines Day and of course RAW parody! This four hour edition covers a little bit of everything but also as a way for us to touch base with our family, friends and followers during these strange times. You can listen to it all at once or take it on an hour a day surely it will be a cure for your boredom during quarantine in Lord Rick & The Pimp Of OZ with special guest Sir Winston and even an alien! This show is for ADULTS and MATURE audiences ONLY! This show is for ENTERTAINMENT purposes ONLY! Do NOT miss out on the fun and we hope your offended all brought to you by the one and ONLY host of dark satirical raw blotter "Lord Rick"!

Mike Dijital
Webmaster
Urbex Legend

• Immortals

• Est. 1975

View Profile Dijital Photography
    « Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 07:39:24 PM »

@AngelOfThyNight  HOW DID THIS SLIP PAST ME...    I am SOOOO happy to having something to do tonight!!!!!   BRUH thankyou!!
    Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
    « previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles
    Page created in 0.028 seconds with 24 queries.