Deggi5
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 02:46:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Downloads Login Register
Deggi5  |  Paranormal and Ghost Society  |  Paranormal  |  Explosive UFO report in NYT mentions 'off-world vehicles not made on this Earth'
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Explosive UFO report in NYT mentions 'off-world vehicles not made on this Earth'  (Read 1020 times)
AngelOfThyNight
Darkness Is My Breath
Immortals
Urbex Legend

Wassup Lord Rick Is In Da House!

View Profile The Paranormal & Ghost Society
« on: July 24, 2020, 11:04:16 AM »

This is really great news for the UFO community finally some disclosure. The problem is you have some government officials willing to admit that these are off world vehicles but they will not say aliens. However someone or something had to design or even fly these things. Perhaps they are controlled like we control drones and their is no biological life on such craft. Meanwhile, the government does admit that maybe such vehicles could be the Chinese or the Russians. Since these craft are often hovering over major US Installations and military bases. I am skeptical of the fact that other countries are sending flying saucers to spy on us. These advanced craft have been around a long time many decades ago when when we did not have the technological means to design such craft let alone other countries flying them. The real truth is their is life beyond planet earth were stuck on this blue rock when there is a whole universe out there which I think is more relevant.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/07/24/explosive-ufo-report-in-nyt-mentions-off-world-vehicles-not-made-on-this-earth/24570461/
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles
Page created in 0.061 seconds with 23 queries.