Deggi5
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 12:33:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Downloads Login Register
Deggi5  |  Paranormal and Ghost Society  |  Paranormal  |  THE REAL STORY BEHIND ?BIGFOOT? GOES BACK WAY FURTHER THAN WE EXPECTED
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE REAL STORY BEHIND ?BIGFOOT? GOES BACK WAY FURTHER THAN WE EXPECTED  (Read 985 times)
AngelOfThyNight
Darkness Is My Breath
Immortals
Urbex Legend

Wassup Lord Rick Is In Da House!

View Profile The Paranormal & Ghost Society
« on: August 07, 2020, 02:08:13 AM »

Bigfoot is real and actually diary logs do exist of early explorers/miners who came here during the gold rush encountered it. One of those smaller ghost towns was up near Lake Tahoe today its all gone but the miners wrote about a hairy creature that use to walk along the Truckee River. Early explorers had encounters with it also the natives warned them not to visit certain locations in the high sierras. Here is the thing these men shot at one of them if you do that they will return and wreak havoc an their is nothing more scary then a very pissed of Sasquatch which could kill you in less then a second. They are fast, big, powerful, all muscle and they eat meat which means they will eat you and your body will never be found. Hence the missing persons every year up here. When I was exploring this past weekend I came across a few signs of missing young men vanished without a trace. Missing 411 happenings for sure!

https://curiositywell.com/real-bigfoot-story/?as=700aol&bdk=a700aol&ch=bt
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles
Page created in 0.025 seconds with 23 queries.