Deggi5
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 06:42:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Downloads Login Register
Deggi5  |  Paranormal and Ghost Society  |  Paranormal  |  As SpaceX Live-Streamed Its Latest Shuttle Launch, Viewers Spotted Some Strange
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: As SpaceX Live-Streamed Its Latest Shuttle Launch, Viewers Spotted Some Strange  (Read 1434 times)
AngelOfThyNight
Darkness Is My Breath
Immortals
Urbex Legend

Wassup Lord Rick Is In Da House!

View Profile The Paranormal & Ghost Society
« on: August 25, 2020, 06:04:49 PM »

We are not alone in the universe and we probably do not have to look very far to find life within our very own solar system. Alien lifeforms have a profound interest in our space program were not sure why. Maybe they are monitoring us or maybe they fear what might happen if mankind begins to travel to other regions of space considering how much of a mess our own planet is. I wish my life was not so short if I could have a chance at traveling through space I would. The amount of vast knowledge is worth more there then all the money in the world believe me when I say that space is where its at.

https://magellantimes.com/anthropology-and-history/mysteries/spacex-live-stream-shuttle-launch-strange-shapes-sky/?l=a&utm_source=AOL.com&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=Direct
Mike Dijital
Webmaster
Urbex Legend

• Immortals

• Est. 1975

View Profile Dijital Photography
    « Reply #1 on: November 29, 2020, 03:09:12 PM »

@AngelOfThyNight I believe they are trying to send people to mars right? maybe use spacex as a jump point
    Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
    « previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles
    Page created in 0.058 seconds with 23 queries.